CTK CRUSADER CHATTER
(Use the link below for special photo edition.)
Hopefully, the worst of the cold weather is behind us and those of you who have been sick are on the mend. What a crazy time last week – able to stay home, but unable to go anywhere!
Parents – Please make sure that you check the email blasts that are sent out to you. For example, I made sure that school closure information was disseminated to you as soon as I had confirmation. The information was sent via email, text, and Facebook. However, we still had numerous phone calls asking if the school would be open or closed. School/parent
communication is vital, so make sure that we have your correct email address and cell phone number, and follow us on Facebook (ctkcrusaders).
Registration for returning students will be from Monday, January 22 – Friday, January 26, 2018. Packets were sent home last week and registration for returning students will close on Friday, January 26, 2018. Please let us know if you need a packet for a sibling who will be joining us next year.
This year our Open House for new students will be on Tuesday, January 30, 2018, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. Tours will take place every ½ hour beginning at 6:00 p.m. Please tell all of your friends and family and let’s get the word out that CTK is the place to be if they want the best education for their children. Remember that we offer PK2 – 7th grade classes and have many extracurricularactivities. If someone you know is unable to attend the Open House, please let them know that wewill be glad to give private tours at their convenience.
Exciting news – CTK Parish Fair t-shirts will be in soon. Remember that students will be allowed to wear Fair t-shirts on Fridays until the Fair! So, get those orders in.
What fun it was last Tuesday watching the Boys/Girls Free Throw Competition. Boys and girls in 5th – 7th grades competed and a good time was had by all. Here are just a few pictures:
NOTE: The Honor Roll Assembly originally scheduled for last Thursday has
been rescheduled for this Thursday, January 25, 2018, at 8:30 a.m. in Parish Hall.
– Wednesday, January 24, 2018 – Geography Bee
– Wednesday, January 24, 2018 – 12:30 p.m. dismissal; NO P.M. BUS; THE CAFETERIA WILL
BE OPEN FOR BREAKFAST, BUT CLOSED FOR LUNCH, SO STUDENTS SHOULD BRING A LUNCH OR SNACK. AFTER CARE IS OPEN UNTIL 5:00 P.M. – students staying for After
Care MUST bring lunch and a drink.
– Tuesday, January 30, 2018 – Open House for new students; 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
– Monday, February 5 – Tuesday, February 6, 2018 – Progress reports
– Tuesday, February 6, 2018 – Men’s Club meeting; 7:15 p.m. dinner, 7:30 p.m. meeting
– Wednesday, February 7, 2018 – Chick-Fil-A night for CTK from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. Mention that you are from CTK and the school will get a percentage of the revenue.
– Friday, February 9, 2018 – 12:30 Dismissal; After Care until 5:00 p.m.
– Monday, February 12 – Friday, February 16, 2018 – MARDI GRAS HOLIDAYS
– Monday, February 19 – Friday, February 23, 2018 – Mardi Gras Bead Drive
– Tuesday, February 20, 2018 – Fair Committee Meeting; 6:00 p.m. in Parish Hall; All welcome.
– Wednesday, February 21, 2018 – Class pictures